Support Worker - Gateshead
- Reference No:
- £8.78 - £12.00 Per Hour
- Industry Sector:
- Care Home
- Temporary to Permanent
- Date posted:
- 08 February 2019
- Expiry date:
- 08 March 2019
- Job Role:
- Support Worker
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £300 shopping vouchers
You will work as part of a team to provide care and support for people with autism, learning disabilities, neurological conditions, mental health issues and a range of complex needs, to enable them to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks such as laundry
- Promoting the privacy, dignity and freedom of choice of individuals at all times
- Providing person-centred support, as per individual support plans
- Work with individuals to minimise behaviours that create risk
- Any other duties as reasonably required
All applicants must have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience in the relevant setting which include working with Learning Disabilities and/or Challenging behaviour to apply.
To be considered for the role MTrec Care’s recruitment policy requires all candidates to provide proof of Eligibility to work in the UK along with satisfactory references to cover the previous 3 years and the ability to show you are happy and confident at performing a range of personal care tasks with ease.
If you have what it takes please apply directly today with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you as soon as possible, Or alternatively please call 0191 2425640 for more information.
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Back to listing