Support Worker - North Tyneside
- Reference No:
- North Tyneside
- £8.78 - £12.00 Per Hour
- Industry Sector:
- Care Home
- Temporary – Part Time
- Date posted:
- 25 April 2018
- Expiry date:
- 28 December 2018
- Job Role:
- Support Worker
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
Our Client is looking for hardworking Support Workers who have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience in a Home Care setting. This must include relevant experience such as working with Learning Disabilities and/or challenging behaviour.
The successful candidate will provide care and support for people with autism, learning disabilities, neurological conditions, mental health issues and a range of complex needs, to enable them to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks such as laundry
- Promoting the privacy, dignity and freedom of choice of individuals at all times
- Providing person-centred support, as per individual support plans
- Work with individuals to minimise behaviours that create risk
- Any other duties as reasonably required
Candidates must provide proof of National Insurance Number, Satisfactory references and pass a DBS check to be considered for the role.
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £300 worth of shopping vouchers
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you.
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure
Back to listing