Care Assistant - Gateshead
- Reference No:
- £8.78 - £12.00 Per Hour
- Industry Sector:
- Care Home
- Temporary – Part Time
- Date posted:
- 08 February 2019
- Expiry date:
- 08 March 2019
- Job Role:
- Care Assistant
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
Due to high demand MTrec Care are recruiting Care Assistants to work in Gateshead and surrounding areas for regular and adhoc shifts.
You will be based in a residential setting and will be responsible for assisting service users with their physical and emotional needs, assisting them to remain as independent as possible.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks such as laundry
- Promoting the privacy and dignity of residents at all times
- Providing person-centred care as per individual care plans
- Any other duties as reasonably required
All applicants must have a minimum of 6 months UK experience in the relevant setting along with satisfactory references and proof of National Insurance.
Candidates will be expected to have excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
The Benefits of working at MTrec:
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £300 shopping vouchers
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you.
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Back to listing