Care Assistant - Durham
- Reference No:
- £8.78 - £12.00 Per Hour
- Industry Sector:
- Care Home, Nursing Home, Respite Care
- Temporary – Part Time
- Date posted:
- 25 April 2018
- Expiry date:
- 28 December 2018
- Job Role:
- Care Assistant, EMI Care Assistant, Palliative Care Worker
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
You will be based in a residential setting and will be responsible for assisting service users with their physical and emotional needs, assisting them to remain as independent as possible.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks such as laundry
- Promoting the privacy and dignity of residents at all times
- Providing person-centred care as per individual care plans
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- 6 months UK experience in a formal care setting is essential
- Happy to perform a range of personal care tasks
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you!
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure[JH1] .
Back to listing