Care Assistant - North Tyneside
- Reference No:
- North Tyneside
- £8.78 - £12.00 Per Hour
- Industry Sector:
- Care Home
- Temporary – Part Time
- Date posted:
- 07 March 2019
- Expiry date:
- 08 April 2019
- Job Role:
- Care Assistant
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
Experienced Care Assistants required to work in North Tyneside and surrounding areas for regular or adhoc shifts.
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £300 worth of shopping vouchers
You will be based in a residential setting and will be responsible for assisting service users with their physical and emotional needs, assisting them to remain as independent as possible.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
General household tasks such as laundry
Promoting the privacy and dignity of residents at all times
Providing person-centred care as per individual care plans
Any other duties as reasonably required
- 6 months UK experience in a formal care setting is essential
- Happy to perform a range of personal care tasks
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Effective verbal and written communication
If you feel you meet the requirements and MTrec Care is the agency for you please apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you.
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Back to listing