Registered General Nurse - Berwick Upon Tweed
- Reference No:
- £18.00 - £30.00 Per Hour
- Industry Sector:
- Care Home, Nursing Home
- Temporary – Part Time
- Date posted:
- 03 October 2018
- Expiry date:
- 30 January 2019
- Job Role:
- Registered General Nurse
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
Due to high demand MTrec Care are looking for experienced Registered General Nurses to work in Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland for regular or adhoc shifts.
You will be responsible for leading a team of care staff to deliver high quality, person-centred, care within your unit.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Administering prescribed medicines, including controlled drugs, in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Adhering to NMC guidelines and regulations at all times
- Ensuring that care plans are completed and maintained to a high standard
- Assessing all aspects of client’s care needs and providing direct Nursing Care when required
- Ensuring that all staff adhere to the company’s policies and procedures whilst on shift
- Giving clear and concise handovers on completion of shifts
- Standing in for the Manager/Deputy if and when necessary
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- 6 months’ post-registration experience in a formal care setting in the UK is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Assistance with revalidation
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you!
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Back to listing