Registered General Nurse - Darlington
- Reference No:
- Tyne and Wear
- £18.00 - £30.00 Per Hour
- Industry Sector:
- Care Home
- Temporary – Full Time
- Date posted:
- 07 March 2019
- Expiry date:
- 08 April 2019
- Job Role:
- Registered General Nurse
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
You will be responsible for leading a team of care staff to deliver high quality, person-centred, care within your unit.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Administering prescribed medicines, including controlled drugs, in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Adhering to NMC guidelines and regulations at all times
- Ensuring that care plans are completed and maintained to a high standard
- Assessing all aspects of client’s care needs and providing direct Nursing Care when required
- Ensuring that all staff adhere to the company’s policies and procedures whilst on shift
- Giving clear and concise handovers on completion of shifts
- Standing in for the Manager/Deputy if and when necessary
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- 6 months’ post-registration experience in a formal care setting in the UK is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Free DBS Disclosure
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Assistance with revalidation
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you!
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Back to listing