Support Worker - South Tyneside
- Reference No:
- South Tyneside
- Industry Sector:
- Supported Living
- Temporary to Permanent
- Date posted:
- 06 March 2018
- Expiry date:
- 15 August 2018
- Job Role:
- Support Worker
MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
You will work as part of a team to provide care and support for people with autism, learning disabilities, neurological conditions, mental health issues and a range of complex needs, to enable them to live as independently as possible in their own homes in Sunderland and surrounding areas.
Shift Patterns can vary from days , nights and sleep overs.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks
- Promoting the privacy, dignity and freedom of choice of individuals at all times
- Providing person-centred support, as per individual support plans
- Work with individuals to minimise behaviours that create risk
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- 6 months UK experience in a formal care setting is essential
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities and/or challenging behaviour
- Happy to perform a range of personal care tasks
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Must have previous 2 years referencing
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you!
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Back to listing