Exciting Adult Social Care Training Opportunity
- Reference No:
- North East
- Industry Sector:
- Care Home, Day Services, Homecare, Independent Supported Living, Nursing Home, Out Reach, Respite Care, Secure Unit, Supported Living
- Permanent – Part Time
- Date posted:
- 07 March 2019
- Expiry date:
- 08 April 2019
- Job Role:
- Care Assistant, Drug and Alcohol Worker, EMI Care Assistant, Forensic Support, Home Care Worker, Homeless Support, Learning Support Worker, Palliative Care Worker, Support Worker
MTrec Care is an established and highly successful agency provider to most of the leading care groups, in both private and public sectors throughout the North East.
Due to our excellent service, reputation and candidate support/training, MTrec Care is now working in partnership with one the region’s leading further education organisations in supporting trainees into the care sector, or individuals who have experience and are looking to return to employment.
The facilities and resources are truly state of the art, and you will be mentored, coached and developed by leading industry professionals who have been national training managers for some of the UK’s largest care organisations. You will be taught by the best in the industry.
This new and exciting opportunity is available now for anyone interested in working in a care setting.
The qualification has truly evolved, working with MTrec Care to ensure key elements of mandatory training units are incorporated as part of the learning process, this course will enhance and develop your understanding and skills in the care sector.
The qualification is CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
What does the qualification cover?
- The qualification covers the areas of communication, equality, diversity and inclusion, personal development, role of the social care worker, handling information, health and safety, safeguarding, duty of care and person-centred approaches.
- It is accessible to learners of all ages who want to understand more about working in health and social care and it aims to introduce some basic concepts of caring and preparation for employment in the sector.
Who is this qualification suitable for?
- Anyone looking to gain entry or return to a career in adult health and social care in a supervised role.
How long does it take to complete?
- Normally this course can take up to 6 months to complete, however as this is an intensive training course, it will take place Monday-Friday over a period of one week. All days are mandatory to achieve the qualification.
Which type of job roles are available on completion?
- This qualification, and the reference from our training provider, will enable you to be considered for roles as a Care Assistant or Support Worker.
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic learning opportunity, please send a CV or contact the team as soon as possible on 0191 242 5640!
Back to listing