Care Assistant - Prudhoe
Care Assistant, EMI Care Assistant
Care Home, Nursing Home
MTrec Care are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide care and support to clients based in Residential and Nursing homes in Prudhoe and surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant with us, you would be responsible for promoting independence and providing person-centred support to clients in accordance with their care plans. Duties are varied but include assisting with personal care tasks.
Benefits of working with MTrec Care:
- Excellent rates of pay – paid weekly
- Flexible hours to suit your circumstances
- Assignments within your chosen location
- Free Mandatory and ongoing career development training, including Diplomas
- Free Uniform
- Refer-a-friend bonus of up to £300 *Terms and conditions apply
- Exceptional support 24-7 from our dedicated team
Apply now with your CV or call 0191 2425640 to chat to one of our team!
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references – MTrec Care is an equal opportunities employer.